Monday, July 18, 2011

Photo Entry from Chateau Pibarnon


"At Chateau Ravatys in Provence our fellow wine tasters (the two men on the left) were from Brazil and Columbia--part of the fun of wine tours is the interesting folks you meet. Our guide flipped back and forth from French to Spanish to English. (The woman is my boyfriend's mother and on the right is Chris--my boyfriend and wine tasting companion!)"
                                    
                                                       -Teresa R

2 comments:

  1. And Chris has pointed out that clearly I drank too much wine. That is Chateau Pibarnon, not Ravatys. Both beautiful places but I should give credit where credit is due. Plus, Ravatys is in Burgundy, not Provence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch! I changed the title so it will be accurate!

    ReplyDelete